After looking around some other blogs, I feel like I’m pressured to just post pictures, reblog and not type anything at all. I mean, everyone else’s blog is like that!
Is that the reason for Tumblr? Reblog and post pictures? Then why is there a “text” button? This is just wrong, but I feel kinda guilty for posting text. This is so so so wrong. I’m easily afflicted by peer pressure. ):
When something that is allowed and is totally clean and not immoral feels wrong just because everyone else is not doing it, there is something wrong. It might be the end of the world.
Deep Thoughts: How will the world end?
Yes I know this is a long debated question that has yielded not much answers, but it’s just fun to think about it! Don’t expect normal stuff.
1. Earth gets hit by meteor, we die like how the dinosaurs died.
2. Supervolcano eruption causes ash clouds to lower temperatures and we die.
3. Sun expands and eats up Earth.
4. Megatsunami everywhere.
5. Moon gets more influenced by Earth’s gravity, keeps coming closer until it collides with Earth and we die.
6. Mother Earth has a miscarriage and we die.
7. Earth spins faster and faster until one day is 24 seconds and we die of motion sickness.
8. Aliens kill.
9. Nuclear Winter.
10. Viral Pandemic.
Yawn…enough of boring predictable stuff that everyone knows. Here’s a revised list:
1. Crazy Mathematicians successfully divides 0 by 0, the answer ends the universe.
2. Crazy Scientists discovers unified field theory and does a practical test.
3. Crazy Japanese decides to create real life Godzilla.
4. The world ends when humans successfully achieves world peace…or vice versa.
5. Apple invents iPhone 42.
6. Niger becomes the world superpower.
7. When China removes censorship.
8. When the USA gets their first Middle Eastern president.
9. When you die.
10. When everything becomes literal.
Okay, enough of meaningless nonsense which no one reads. I’ve just created a bunch of text on Tumblr, this outrageous violation of Tumblr norms shall cause me to feel guilty and therefore never post anything on Tumblr ever again. Time to switch to Blogger.
Why does this Tumblog seem so n00b compared to others?